WORLD OF GODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORLD OF GODS

Are you ready to pass through the gate and enter another dimension?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New forums and NEW STRICT RULES

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ForumModerator

New forums and NEW STRICT RULES Empty
PostSubject: New forums and NEW STRICT RULES   New forums and NEW STRICT RULES Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 am

Ok, from what I understand the community is having some problems. This is what usually breaks apart a server so we have to act now and hard. AndreMA2000 will be banned for continuous hating on other persons (even if they didt something wrong, /ignore them and leave it to the admins). Burrito_Bob has been making clear flymod is not allowed and he will be followed constantly, if he even does one small thing against the rules, he will be banned. Azrial, before stealing was allowed so you didn't do anything wrong however I would like to ask you to stop the bitching in the chat, stay in your own nation chat and avoid global chat.

New rules if broken a direct ban will follow:

- No griefing (not even non towny protected towns)
- No stealing
- No random raids (only admin controlled raids -- we are online 24/7 to help you)
- No movecraft abuse -- duplicating torches (You will be banned and loose your donation)
- Donators can only have 1 aircraft!
- No hating in the chat -- people raging at eachother in the chat ruins the game for other players
- Always RP in global chat -- No more (ooc) in global chat, roleplay only

You can find the new forums at:

worldofthegods.netai.net

Last edited by ForumModerator on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AndreMa2000

PostSubject: Re: New forums and NEW STRICT RULES   New forums and NEW STRICT RULES Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:53 am

Im getting banned?
Lol.Just lol.

If I was banned for hating on people,Azrial should do the same,for the same thing.
Back to top Go down
alexas70

PostSubject: Re: New forums and NEW STRICT RULES   New forums and NEW STRICT RULES Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:10 am

AndreMa2000 wrote:
Im getting banned?
Lol.Just lol.

If I was banned for hating on people,Azrial should do the same,for the same thing.

Lol, true

Wait, how long ban?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New forums and NEW STRICT RULES   New forums and NEW STRICT RULES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New forums and NEW STRICT RULES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WORLD OF GODS :: General-
Jump to: