WORLD OF GODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORLD OF GODS

Are you ready to pass through the gate and enter another dimension?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving thanks to Azrial.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AndreMa2000

Leaving thanks to Azrial. Empty
PostSubject: Leaving thanks to Azrial.   Leaving thanks to Azrial. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:22 pm

Azrial,all we wanted was to have fun playing this server,follow the rules and everything,you ruined it,in the moment you started a war,when you started being a douchebag,stealing everyone,griefing everything.

Azrial,you won the war the lowest way you could of ever won one.By making the others leave.Thanks Azrial,for ruining my fun.

-Maia

P.S.
Jero great server,but I just can't.
Back to top Go down
Azrial_of_night

PostSubject: Re: Leaving thanks to Azrial.   Leaving thanks to Azrial. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:52 pm

Maia i have not greifed on this server and i think you'll find all the damage done to newsilverwater was done by ownagelol.
I won the war by stealing your taxs which you didnt protect with towny, raiding was allowed and you could of used the same methods. I have not broken any rules and yet you took it upon yourself to install x-ray and cheat, immediatley ruining the server for everybody else participating.
Back to top Go down
AndreMa2000

PostSubject: Re: Leaving thanks to Azrial.   Leaving thanks to Azrial. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:19 pm

Azrial,I admit it,I installed X-ray and I didn't use it.

I'm saying,you won the war,the lowest way you could.By making everyone leave,hope your proud of your shit now.
Back to top Go down
Azrial_of_night

PostSubject: Re: Leaving thanks to Azrial.   Leaving thanks to Azrial. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:31 pm

I won the war through methods available to my nation, if people are leaving because of this then it is similiar to ragequiting becuase they've lost everything..
Back to top Go down
Cr4pSnip3r

PostSubject: Re: Leaving thanks to Azrial.   Leaving thanks to Azrial. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:34 pm

I just noticed I had the tab open for this site still open, then I read this I didn't leave the server because of azrial.
Now I'm closing this tab and not coming back on.. bye
Back to top Go down
Azrial_of_night

PostSubject: Re: Leaving thanks to Azrial.   Leaving thanks to Azrial. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:37 pm

This is my point maia, nobody is leaving but you and john, who were hackers anyway and also zeon, but we have no inclination why he is leaving...
Back to top Go down
AndreMa2000

PostSubject: Re: Leaving thanks to Azrial.   Leaving thanks to Azrial. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:46 pm

Azrial I don't give a fuck.I'm leaving.Because of you faggot.
Now goodbye.
Back to top Go down
alexas70

PostSubject: Re: Leaving thanks to Azrial.   Leaving thanks to Azrial. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:18 am

Lol, Azrial, I am of ure nation and this is even unfair
Back to top Go down
Azrial_of_night

PostSubject: Re: Leaving thanks to Azrial.   Leaving thanks to Azrial. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:21 am

What is unfair alex?
Back to top Go down
Burrito_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Leaving thanks to Azrial.   Leaving thanks to Azrial. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:55 am

Azrial_of_night wrote:
This is my point maia, nobody is leaving but you and john, who were hackers anyway and also zeon, but we have no inclination why he is leaving...
Who said i left? Smile
Back to top Go down
alexas70

PostSubject: Re: Leaving thanks to Azrial.   Leaving thanks to Azrial. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:28 am

Azrial_of_night wrote:
What is unfair alex?
U raid them without Battle, that is not how to do a war
If i was u i should shame deeplly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving thanks to Azrial.   Leaving thanks to Azrial. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving thanks to Azrial.
Page 1 of 1