WORLD OF GODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORLD OF GODS

Are you ready to pass through the gate and enter another dimension?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampire plugin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Azrial_of_night

Vampire plugin Empty
PostSubject: Vampire plugin   Vampire plugin Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:32 am

I would like to suggest this plugin as a way of advancing the roleplay, obviously this plugin is one that allows players to become vampires, these players burn in sunlight but take no fall damage, automatically heal and can breathe underwater. This however requires blood, vampires can gain blood by hitting animals or other players, when it drops below half way they lose their self-regenerating ability. In the plugin there is two kinds of vampire Trueblood and common. I would suggest changing the config for trueblood vampire so they take only small amount of damage from the sun as they are 'higher born' then common vampires. Trueblood vampires can spread the infection during combat to make a common vampire out of the other player, common vampires cannot however pass on the infection. The infection takes about 3minecraft days to turn you and during this time you can eat bread to stop the infection. I beleive this would make a valauble rp and gamplay asset and would love for it to become part of our server.
Back to top Go down
Hakuza

Vampire plugin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire plugin   Vampire plugin Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:26 am

That would be very nice.
Back to top Go down
AndreMa2000

Vampire plugin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire plugin   Vampire plugin Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:44 pm

That would be cool,imagine a barracks for vampires :3
Back to top Go down
Burrito_Bob

Vampire plugin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire plugin   Vampire plugin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:38 am

Heh i can see you easily making everyone a vampire but we healing it with bread
Peoples wheat production is through the roof and would make it very easy
Back to top Go down
Azrial_of_night

Vampire plugin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire plugin   Vampire plugin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:58 am

heh i think its a 1/30 chance to spread it in close comabt for every hit against an enemy and every hit took
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vampire plugin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire plugin   Vampire plugin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire plugin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WORLD OF GODS :: Suggestions-
Jump to: