WORLD OF GODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORLD OF GODS

Are you ready to pass through the gate and enter another dimension?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two new Gods

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cr4pSnip3r

Two new Gods Empty
PostSubject: Two new Gods   Two new Gods Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:14 am

Two Gods are cool but four would be amazing the other two would be:
Nenya - Goddess of nature
Ypógeios - God of underground
These Gods are the parents of the creators

Story
As the greatest war the land of Isan had ever seen raged on the overworld, Ypógeios and Nenya, Husband and Wife were inprisioned in a dimension known as the nether, they were trapped there by a Dark Mage for thousands of years.

A Hero loyal to the Gods travelled through many dimensions fighting beasts known only to myths and legend to free the God and Goddess, he freed them but in the process died.

In a final attempt to destroy Nenya and Ypógeios the Dark Mage put a spell on Nenya forcing her to hate Ypógeios, Ypógeios swore revenge on that Mage but he hasn't been seen since, he is said to be living in a land of his creation known as the SkyLands far from Ypógeios.

I tried to make it sound epic but failed ;P

Last edited by Cr4pSnip3r on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gregonn

Gregonn

Two new Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two new Gods   Two new Gods Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:10 pm

.. Very Happy - How about, make this mage the god of the skies? Make him a evil god, jealus of the underground guy due to the fact that he's married with the oh so beutiful Nenya? Otherwise.. +5 fer this. Cause cursing a god is hard ya'now.
Back to top Go down
Cr4pSnip3r

Two new Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two new Gods   Two new Gods Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Thanks I was saying the Skylands so if notch adds the skylands in 1.8 we have a big adventure to find the mage or something Very Happy
As for your idea, I have some other ideas I will post eventually
Back to top Go down
ForumModerator

Two new Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two new Gods   Two new Gods Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:25 pm

It's a great story but i'm not sure how it would blend in with the main story. Are these childs/brother - sister of Seryn or? Read the other stories in the 'story' section and try to blend this story in to that and then we could make the 2 gods.

Greets, Jeroen V.
Back to top Go down
Cr4pSnip3r

Two new Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two new Gods   Two new Gods Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:29 am

These two are meant to be the parents of all gods, the creators of Isan
EDIT: They are the parents of all creators.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two new Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two new Gods   Two new Gods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two new Gods
Page 1 of 1