WORLD OF GODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORLD OF GODS

Are you ready to pass through the gate and enter another dimension?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Benefits for believers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
masjaf273

masjaf273

Benefits for believers Empty
PostSubject: Benefits for believers   Benefits for believers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:48 pm

Since we have a lot of "nonbeliever" players I thought we might try to stop this.

BENEFITS

My idea is to give "believers" benefits. I was thinking like more income, maybe less to pay every 24 hours. But they would have to make statues of the gods and temples.

nonbelievers would get struck by natural disasters more often and would have to pay more every 24 hours. But they wouldn't have to build statues and temples

GOD POWERS

In battle lords of the town would use God powers that are unique for each god. Those would be limited of course and the more a town would worship its god more god powers they could use.

"Nonbelievers" wouldn't have that.

I don't know if that's possible or not.

I think that would certainly decrease the number of players that go the "nonbeliever" route. As for those who don't believe in gods and want to remain neutral they could join Mercenary faction.

I would also like other people's views on that and maybe some more suggestions and ideas. Please feel free to post them.
Back to top Go down

Benefits for believers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WORLD OF GODS :: Suggestions-
Jump to: